Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Finally, some photos!

 Who'd have thought it would take me 4 months to get my photos uploaded. I have moved house since the tour ended, so that is my excuse. To view the photos, you can either page down and click on the red, white and green outline of Italy or use the link below. Hopefully, one or both will work.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/23200539@N08/C68q96ns38

I'll warn you now, there are 365 photos, so you may want to look at one per day for the next year! 😁 Or, you could look at each days' photos, for the next 30 days, though some days barely have any, so you could do several days at a time. Or, you could just not bother at all. It's up to you at the end of the day.

Such has been my lethargy after moving house, that I've barely looked at next year's tour, the postponed European tour, Blink and You'll Miss It. But I hope to get working on it before Christmas, so keep an eye open for update emails (assuming you are subscribed) or for Facebook posts.

Thanks for you time.



No comments:

Post a Comment